How do I install the Weber iGrill 3 on my Genesis II?
To install your iGrill 3 on your Weber® Genesis® II grill, please follow these steps:
- Remove ‘iGrill 3 ready’ plate
- Ensure tank scale has one magnet installed
- Install bracket underneath side table
- Insert 3 AA batteries into the battery pack. Do not mix old and fresh batteries. Do not mix alkaline, standard, or rechargeable batteries.
- Set up the battery cable connection
- Connect the LP fuel level sensor connection which snaps into place. No screws are required
- Before applying wire clip, clean the surface. Peel and stick the wire clip, ensuring that all wires are secured using the wire retention clip
- Download the Weber iGrill app, press and release the power button, and launch app and connect through Bluetooth
Please reference your Installation Guide for a visual representation of these instructions.
If you have any further questions, please contact our iGrill team at firstname.lastname@example.org.