I am having difficulty pairing my Weber iGrill 3 with my iOS smart device. Help!
If the iGrill 3 appears in your Bluetooth settings with the status ‘Not Connected,’ follow these steps from your Bluetooth settings menu:
- Tap the blue (i) to the right of the iGrill 3 device name
- Select the option ‘Forget this Device’
- Turn Bluetooth off on your smart device
- Completely shut down your smart device
- With the iGrill 3 still powered on, press the power button on the front of the faceplate for 15 seconds; this will reset the iGrill 3
- Turn your smart device back on, followed by Bluetooth
- Tap on the Weber iGrill logo in the toolbar at the top of the app
- Select your iGrill 3 from the ‘Available Products’ drop-down
- Your smart device will pair with the iGrill 3 and you will then be ready to configure your settings and start grilling!
If you have any further questions, please contact our iGrill team at firstname.lastname@example.org