Can I create my own temperature preset in the Weber iGrill app?
With the Weber iGrill app, you can create, save, and use your own Peak and Range preset(s).
- Tap ‘Set Up Cook’ to the right of a connected probe’s running temperature. If there is a current cook in progress, the name of your preset will take place of ‘Set Up Cook’ along with temperature requirements of the current cook
- Under the ‘Advanced Cooking Options,’ tap ‘Create A Custom Preset’
- Under ‘Preset Type,’ select your choice of a Peak or Range preset. Tap ‘Save’
- Name your ‘Alarm Title’
- Set your ‘High Temperature’ and/or ‘Low Temperature’ depending on if you created a Peak or Range preset
- Tap ‘Save’ at the top of the screen
- Once saved, you will be brought to the ‘Choose Preset’ screen. Select your created preset under ‘My Peak Presets’
- Grill on!
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact our iGrill team at email@example.com