How do I set up a cook with my Weber iGrill 3?
The Weber iGrill app offers preset alarms for many types of meats and cooking temperature. Tapping a preset alarm will set it. You can also create your own custom preset alarm for any desired tempearature. There are two different types of presets:
- Peak: will sound when a probe temperature reaches set peak, or maximum, temperature
- Range: will sound when a probe temperature rises above the high temperature or falls below the low temperature
Preset Alarms for Different Types of Meats
The Weber iGrill app includes preset temperatures that allow you to select the desired temperature and doneness of your meat.
- Tap ‘Set Up Cook’ to the right of a connected probe’s running temperature
- This will bring you to the ‘Set’ cook screen, where you can choose the type of met you are cooking
- Once the meat is selected, you can ‘Select Your Doneness’
- You will be redirected to the ‘Start Cooking’ screen. Here you can ‘Customize’ your Probe Name or Color to reflect on your probe dashboard. You can also choose your preferred ‘Probe View’
- Tap ‘Start Cooking’ on the top of the screen
If you have any further questions, please contact our iGrill team at email@example.com