How do I connect my Weber iGrill Classic to an iOS device?
When troubleshooting a potential Bluetooth® issue with the Weber iGrill Classic, it is imperative to delete any memorized connections..
To do so, follow these steps:
- Make sure the Weber iGrill Classic unit is powered OFF.
- Remove all four batteries for 10 seconds.
- Reinstall all four batteries. The Weber iGrill Classic should remain powered OFF.
- On the Apple® device (iPhone®/iPad®/iPod Touch®), make sure Bluetooth® is set to ON.
- “Forget this Device” for any previously established or failed Weber iGrill Classic Bluetooth® connection.
- With the Weber iGrill Classic turned OFF, perform the “3-Button Reset” on the Weber iGrill Classic to enter Bluetooth® pairing mode.
- Press and hold the plus (+) and minus (–) buttons.
- Press and hold the power button. All three buttons are now being pressed.
- Continue holding all three buttons down until you hear a long steady beep. Release the buttons.
- The 2-3 second beep will indicate the Weber iGrill Classic has been cleared of any previous Bluetooth® pairings.
- After a few seconds, “iGrill2-####” will appear as “Not Paired” in the Bluetooth® Device list on the iOS device.
- Tap the “iGrill2-####” to change the status from “Not Paired” to “Connected”.
If these steps fail to establish a Bluetooth® connection between the Weber iGrill Classic and your iOS device, try all steps again with a fresh set of batteries after discarding the factory supplied batteries.
These steps are only necessary the first time pairing an iOS device with a Weber iGrill Classic, when you change batteries, or when connecting to a different iOS device.Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG Inc.