The Weber iGrill App shows “ — — —“ when my Weber iGrill Mini is connected?
When the Weber iGrill Mini Bluetooth® Smart connection is established, it is given a unique session through which the app can read temperature data from the Weber iGrill Mini. If the Weber iGrill Mini is reset or a software change occurs which requires a reconnection, the existing Bluetooth® Smart pairing must be deleted from the Bluetooth® Settings menu to ensure that a brand new Bluetooth® Smart connection is established.
To do this, follow the steps below:
- Separate the Weber iGrill Mini from its base.
- Open the battery compartment by rotating the battery door counter-clockwise.
- Remove the battery for 30 seconds.
- Replace the battery. Turn the Weber iGrill Mini back on.
- Hold down the reset button in the battery compartment for about 5 seconds. When the Weber iGrill Mini has reset successfully, the Smart LED will glow white. Replace the battery door.
- Open the Settings menu on your smart device.
- Select Bluetooth®.
- If there are any previous pairings listed for the Weber iGrill Mini, select "Forget this device" to remove them.
- Open the Weber iGrill app and pair the Weber iGrill Mini
If the Smart LED on your Weber iGrill Mini does not glow white while holding down the reset button, please ensure that the button is being pressed down completely and that the battery is in contact with its terminals. If this does not solve the issue, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.