Why Can't I Connect to my Weber iGrill Mini?
Are you having difficulty pairing your Weber iGrill Mini and nothing seems to work? Don't worry, we can help!
First, make sure that the smart device that you are trying to pair with the Weber iGrill Mini is Bluetooth® Smart compatible. The devices listes below are currently compatible with the Weber iGrill Mini:
- iPad Mini (all)
- iPad 3rd generation or later
- iPhone® 4s, 5, 5c, 5s
- iPod touch 5th generation or later
Once you have confirmed that your device is compatible with the Weber iGrill Mini, please ensure that you have the Weber iGrill app installed.
If you have the iGrill Classic or iGrill Classic app installed, please download and install the Weber iGrill app from the app store.
If you already have the app installed, please ensure that you do not have any existing instances of the app running in the background on your device. To do this, please press the home button on your device to return to your home screen. Once on the home screen, double click the home button to view the apps running in the background. If the Weber iGrill app is in the list of background apps, swipe the screenshot of the app upwards to close the app entirely.
Next follow these steps:
- Ensure that Bluetooth® is enabled on your smart device by going to Settings and then Bluetooth®
- Press the power button on the Weber iGrill Mini once, quickly so that it powers on and the Smart LED blinks blue indicating that it is searching for a connection
- Open the Weber iGrill app and accept the prompt to pair with the Weber iGrill Mini
- Select the Weber iGrill Mini from the app dashboard