What is the Weber iGrill Mini?
The Weber iGrill Mini
is a temperature-monitoring tool that uses Bluetooth® Smart technology. This technology features low power consumption which is optimized for sending short bursts of data to your compatible smart device. With a Weber iGrill Mini, you can monitor temperatures right from the Weber iGrill app
available in the App Store and Google Play Store.
Steaks, chicken, pork, and even the temperature of the inside of your grill can be measured by the Weber iGrill Mini! The Pro Ambient Probe is sold separately. The Details:
- Bluetooth® Smart Technology: Connects within a 150 ft. range.
- Seamless Connectivity: Bluetooth® Smart technology eliminates the user's need to manually pair their smartphone or tablet.
- Ultra Compact: A quarter of the size of the iGrill Classic, the Weber iGrill Mini features a single probe and includes probe storage.
- Dimensions: 2" x 1 ¾" x 1 ½"
- Magnetic Mounting: A powerful magnet allows for sturdy and convenient mounting with two viewing positions.
- Proximity Wake-up: The device's Smart LED illuminates once you are within range to enhance battery life.
- Temperature LED Indicator: When you are cooking, the Smart LED changes color to indicate your temperature progression.
- Unbeatable Battery Life: Up to 150 hours of battery life using a replaceable coin-cell battery.
To purchase the Weber iGrill Mini,
please click here
Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG Inc.