How do I pair my Weber iGrill Mini with my smart device?
In order to connect your Weber iGrill Mini, please verify that your device is on the list of supported devices which is listed here
Once verified, please follow these steps to get connected and start grilling!
If you have any questions, please email our support team at email@example.com.
- Download the Weber iGrill app, either on the Apple App Store for iOS devices or the Google Play Store for Android devices
- Unlike a traditional Bluetooth® headset, you will pair your Weber iGrill Mini in the Weber iGrill app and not through your smart device’s Bluetooth® settings
- Make sure that Bluetooth® is enabled on your Bluetooth® Smart Ready device and power on the Weber iGrill Mini by pressing the power button once, quickly
- Open the Weber iGrill app and at the upper right-hand corner, tap on the red plus sign on the iGrill logo
- From there, select your Weber iGrill Mini from the ‘Available Devices’ and you are ready to grill!