To perform a Weber iGrill 2 reset:
How Do I Reset my Weber iGrill 2?
- Separate the Weber iGrill 2 from its base
- Open the battery compartment
- Remove the batteries for 30 seconds
- Replace the batteries and turn the Weber iGrill 2 back on by pressing the power button once, quickly
- Hold down the reset button in the battery compartment for about 5 seconds. When the Weber iGrill 2 has reset successfully, the LED display will move and the Weber iGrill 2 will beep. Replace the battery door
- Open the Settings menu on your smart device
- Select Bluetooth
- If there are any previous pairings listed for the Weber iGrill 2, select "Forget this device" to remove them
- Open the Weber iGrill app and pair the Weber iGrill 2
If the LED on your Weber iGrill 2 does not move while holding down the reset button, please ensure that the button is being pressed down completely and that the battery is in contact with its terminals. If you experience any other issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.