How do I pair my Weber iGrill 2 with my smart device?
In order to connect your Weber iGrill 2, please verify that your device is on the list of supported devices listed here
Once verified, please follow these steps to get connected and start grilling!
If you have any questions, please email our support team at email@example.com.
- Download the Weber iGrill app, either on the App Store® for iOS devices or the Google Play Store for Android devices.
- Unlike a traditional Bluetooth® headset, you will pair your Weber iGrill 2 in the Weber iGrill app and not through your device’s Bluetooth® settings.
- Make sure that Bluetooth® is enabled on your Bluetooth® Smart Ready device and power on the Weber iGrill 2 by pressing the power button once, quickly.
- Open the Weber iGrill app and at the upper right-hand corner, tap the red plus sign on the iGrill logo.
- From there, select your Weber iGril® 2 from the list of 'Available Products' and you are ready to grill!